Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Intentions

Hi ~ I hope all is going well in your lives. I had good intentions to keep my blog ongoing, but things and people in my life have needed attention ~ so now it's time to get back into it and time to get myself back to a routine. 2009 was a very stressful year, job layoff, health issues, loss of a family member, and different family members going through various problems. Through all this I have had the joy of spending more time with my son and time for devotions and scripture, which has brought a new understanding of my daily walk with the Lord.

I just read a book by Thomas & Nanette Kincade ~ 'The Many Loves of Marriage'. I found this book to be very interesting and if this is a true accounting of their marriage, they are truly blessed. I just wanted to share because I found many good ideas in the book for all stages of married life. If nothing else, it gives you some ideas to ponder on and possibly use to have a closer relationship with your spouse.


I painted my family room this fall 'Devonshire Cream' and added some flea market decor... I am in a peacock mood lately and have also developed a love of candelabras too ~ it's a hodgepodge, but I like it.


I plan on painting the living room next, its beyond ready for a fresh look too.

I participated in my first craft show in December, it was a great learning experience and I thank my friend Dottie for her help & support.

I am currently on a broomstick lace crochet fad... I made a cream baby afghan and when I finished it I couldn't stop
so I started a purple one. Hopefully it too will be finished soon.














I am planning on adding some of my 'junk' to my etsy shop & ebay soon.

I am so excited with the first day of March and that means warmer weather is on it's way... Yay!!!

... encourage one another...

Brenda




No comments: