Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Magic Lily

Magic Lily's are blooming here in Southwest Ohio now... I love the flower so much I named our house ... because when we painted the trim pink they were in bloom and it just seemed the thing to do... (my husband really does put up with me ~ and I thank him)



I am excited that mine have produced more bulbs this year. I bought about 15-20 bulbs 2 years ago from Mary's Plant Farm and I am so happy to see about 34 have come in this year.

They must like it here...
I like the sweet scent that greets us out front.


I enjoy them while they last ~ it's never long enough.
..

I just wanted to share a few pics with you... We had a heavy rainshower this afternoon~the raindrops are still clinging to the petals.

I have been busy working on a few new crochet projects and gathering other items that I hope to list later this week.

Enjoy the present!

Brenda

3 comments:

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Look at all your gorgeous pinks.... I love the front of your home. It is so inviting especially with the lovely pink door. I know I would want to stop in.

Have a Wonderful Day-

Unknown said...

Brenda, Let me say we are also happy your husband approves. Your blog is beautiful and I love your manors name.

Unknown said...

Brenda, hope you come back to blogland soon. You have such a nice blog.